Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buck Henry here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buckhenry, Welcome to "The Pit"! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory! Enjoy "The Pit"!
    Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to th' Pit, buckhenry !!!
      Headin' off t' check out yer website now...

...Back now.

My impressions?
      • Looks like a Class Act!
      • Food pics are Wonderful!
      • Menu is great, very imaginative / creative, an' seems very affordable for such great food!
      • Th' pièce de résistance, fer me? Live, and obviously varied Music!!!
      • Sehr Kühl!!!

Glad yer here, an' Best of Luck! Lookin' forward t' hearin' more from ya!!

buckhenry If I'm able t' go visit my friend on PEI, I'll plan it as part of th' trip!
      Last edited by Mr. Bones; March 1, 2017, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Welcome from Jersey City!

Comment

Welcome to the pit buckhenry . Were you on Saturday Night Live in the 70s?

Comment

Welcome from Baltimore, MD!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Las Vegas, Nv, USA. Nice website.

Comment

welcome to the pit! 100 seat doesn't sound small to me. Wish I wasn't all the way down here in Texas you got what sounds like some mighty good tasting food. Do you have a house band? that picture of the band looked interesting love me some brass instruments!!

Comment

Welcome buckhenry from the Chicago burbs! Great food pics on the website. It's bedtime and now I'm hungry!

Comment

Welcome aboard Buck. Loved your movies! Looking forward to your contributions & input. Eat good & have fun.

Comment

Hey folks, thanks for such a warm welcome and kind words about my website and Facebook page. Just a little blurb to answer some questions. Yes, we have a house band or Jazz jam the last Sunday of the month. Some really fine musicians who just love to play. We also do kitchen party shows and they are as varied as we can make them. One of my favorite is our Back Alley Big Band, where we have a kitchen party with an 18 piece big band! Crazy and fun. Here is a sample video, not great quality but you'll see the kind of stuff we do. (https://www.facebook.com/pg/roadside...=page_internal). Regarding food, the Roadside Willie character, changed early on from an imaginative character to a real person, represents a life educated by travel, good people and good times. That way we couldd feature anything on the menu as Willie brings back different tastes from his travels. The menu changes on a regular basis and God knows what new dishes will appear! We test out stuff by offering a Monday Madness the last Monday of every month, and this goes out to our loyalty members. They give us feedback for potential new items for the menu in exchange for feeling special and getting it for a good price. Better to be packed on a Monday in a small town than empty, plus we get solid information from our most loyal customers. Anyway, I look forward to working with ya'll and hopefully visiting some of your restaurants, for those that are in the business. Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Comment

• GadjetGriller
                          GadjetGriller commented
                          Editing a comment
                          ok that Back Ally Band look kool!! sounds great so much fun!! probably a good thing Im not there I'd be broke going there all the time!! (broke but happy!! lol)

Oh, and no I'm not Buck Henry from SNL, but me and my buddies sure drank a lot while watching SNL and eating pizza!

Comment

Welcome from Sydney (not the one up the road from you in NS). Heartiest congratulations on your restaurant and website. It is obvious from the gallery that you have brought a lot of cheer and good will to many people; there are few finer accomplishments in life than that, in my opinion.

Comment

• FireMan
                            FireMan commented
                            Editing a comment
                            backmarker, you have the avatar of the year.

• backmarker
                            backmarker commented
                            Editing a comment
                            FireMan Thanks, mate. Not an original photo, but if the cap fits...

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here