Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim (timborees) from Brisbane.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim (timborees) from Brisbane.

Hey all, been an avid follower of this website for many months, just joined before Christmas. Been grilling/bbq'ing for many years graduating from my weber through to my current day arsenal!

I also have a small hobby business hiring out US made offsets/pellet-smokers/roasting box here in Brisbane, Australia. I really enjoy doing community-cook-ups, supporting organisations in raising funds for great community causes and a firm believer in the pay-it-forward movement.

Looking forward to contributing where I can and continuing to learn heaps!!

Cheers
    Tim

Welcome from ne ohio

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Tim.

Comment

A hearty welcome from Illinois.

Comment

G'day from Melbourne Down Under .. Nice to have you here and I love the pay it forward attitude.. Good on you mate...

Comment

Welcome from Nebraska!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. We are happy to have you here. Hope all is well down under.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit timborees! We’re glad you’re here!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
                2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzydaddy View Post
                    Welcome to The Pit timborees! We’re glad you’re here!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                    1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
                    2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!
                    Homework complete!!!! Thanks

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
                      fuzzydaddy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That was quick and thank you! See you around!

timborees, Welcome to "The Pit"! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory! Enjoy "The Pit"!
                    Tim it's Great to Have You Folks Down Under Join Us Up Yonder 46*-47* N!

Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND USA, Dan

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	89
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	282334

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
                      fuzzydaddy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I've been wondering how cold it was there. I'm thankful for my 60s!

• Danjohnston949
                      Danjohnston949 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      timborees, fuzzydaddy, It is supposed to be Up in the 40's F this Weekend! Very Nice for the First Part of March in this Part of the World!
                      From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND USA, Dan

Welcome from upstate New York, Tim.

Comment

Greetings, Tim ... and welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome timborees

Comment

Welcome, glad yer here! Enjoy th' Pit!
                          Lookin' forward t' yer contributions, an' learnin' right alongside ya'!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here