Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

George P here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

George P here

Hi, Everybody: I'm George Prior, owner of six Weber kettles, a BGE, a full-hog-sized rotisserie spit, a bullet smoker, and 10,000 BBQ Dragons. After browsing the forum for a while just now, I'm really excited to be here, and am slapping myself for not doing it earlier. I love grilling and I like to remind friends that cooking meat over fire is our genetic heritage - we've been doing it for a million years - and I think that's why it feels so good: We're together not just with family and friends, but with all our ancestors, all of mankind. I'm also a co-owner of the BBQ Dragon company, and I feel very lucky to be able to join my work and hobbies in this way. Thanks for all the information and stories you all have left here, and I hope to be able to contribute in the future.
    Last edited by George P; February 21, 2017, 05:00 PM.

Welcome George P from ohio

Comment

Welcome George P sounds like you must be the owner or CEO of the BBQ Dragon
      Last edited by DWCowles; February 21, 2017, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• George P
        George P commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, DW, I'm co-owner of BBQ Dragon with my brother, Bruce.

Welcome to The Pit George P! We’re glad you joined and look forward to having you around. You've got me beat on quantity of Weber Kettles and BBQ Dragons! I only have 2 and 1 respectively, so far.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
      1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
      2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! By the sound of your equipment it appears you had MCS (More Cooker Syndrome) before you joined the Pit. After a while in the Pit your MCS is sure to double. It is tough to fight off. Recently one Pit member reached out for help to be talked out of a neither cooker. LOL Nonetheless the Pit is a fun place to be.

Comment

Glad your here, George P. It's a great site, and I'm sure your experience will be helpful to many of us...

Comment

Welcome to th' Pit George P !!! Glad yer here, lookin' forward t' yer contributions!!!
            I have 5 Webers (so far), a buncha other cookers, but only 2 BBQ Dragons. (With Chimleys of Insanity)
            By all means, hop on in, an' be sure t' provide some pics n' info!
            Last edited by Mr. Bones; February 21, 2017, 04:51 PM.

Comment

I have 3 Weber kettles and 1 Weber Performer and a lot more cookers also have a BBQ Dragon somewhere (if it hasn't grown wings and flew away). If so, you will be hearing from me again George P

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Baltimore, MD! 😎

Comment

George P Welcome to The Pit! It's about time!

Comment

• George P
                    George P commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ha! Thanks.

A hearty welcome from Illinois.

Comment

Welcome aboard, George!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit George.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. We are happy to have you. Great intro.
                          Last edited by Spinaker; February 21, 2017, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here