Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Hershey Pennsylvania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome KevinG

Comment

Welcome from ne ohio. Great intro. I have a kj and a kettle as well and need to learn the kettle better. One thing everyone has forgotten to remind you of is having to ship chocolate to all who welcome you, i know strange rule but what can i say oh yeah i preferr dark 70% or higher
      Enjoy this weather while it is here i know i am.

Yeah i am kidding on the chocolate part 😣

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        <snicker>

Welcome from Lititz!

Comment

Welcome from Nebraska!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois! Thank you for serving our country. We all learn from each other here in the pit. Happy to have you!

Comment

Welcome to the pit and thank you for your service. Also thanks for being on and carrying the flag for team kettle!

Comment

Welcome to the pit..
              Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome! I'm not far down the road from you in Baltimore, MD. We're having a bit of that nice weather here, too. 65 yesterday.

Comment

Welcome. The spousal unit and I drove through Hershey yesterday and are touring Gettysburg today.... The Philly, State College and Pittsburgh. Sometimes Texans dont like to admit it but they do know something about bbq up here...

Enjoy the forum

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Las Vegas.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit
                      Cheers from Norway!

Comment

KevinG, Welcome to "The Pit"! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory! Enjoy "The Pit"!
                        You don't need to be Ashamed of Your Weber Kettles for Smoking! Walk Proud and Learn from the Pit Club! After 40 Yrs They Done Learned Me!
                        😚🤔🤔😚
                        Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	122
Size:	413.1 KB
ID:	278434Click image for larger version

Views:	134
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	278435Click image for larger version

Views:	133
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	278436Click image for larger version

Views:	128
Size:	172.1 KB
ID:	278439Click image for larger version

Size:	206.8 KB
ID:	278440Click image for larger version

Views:	126
Size:	231.1 KB
ID:	278441Click image for larger version

Size:	158.4 KB
ID:	278437Click image for larger version

Views:	124
Size:	186.2 KB
ID:	278438Click image for larger version

Views:	131
Size:	376.9 KB
ID:	278443Click image for larger version

Size:	213.9 KB
ID:	278444Click image for larger version

Views:	125
Size:	190.9 KB
ID:	278445

Attached Files

Comment

Welcoem to the Pit!! We are happy to have you! Great write up and intro! Thank you for your service to our country.

I still can't believe any body would talk sh#^ to an Army Ranger about his Kettle!! We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here