Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from NC

Though I have been grilling for about 30 years, it was not until about two years ago that I started really enjoying grilling. After seeing a BGE in action, I decided to purchase a Char-Griller AKORN to experience the Kamado style cooking. I enjoyed that style of cooker so well, I purchased a Primo XL 400 a month ago. Now, one or both of these cookers are in use 3 or 4 times a week making something wonderful (most of the time…).

I enjoy reading through recipes and techniques to either try something new or improve on methods I have already adopted. I look forward to learning from all the experience on this site.

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois. I also have the Akorn, my wife brought it home when she caught a wintertime clearance sale at Wal-Mart. ($200.00) an amazing cooking device! Enjoy the great recipes and fun from the pit.

Comment

Welcome from Nebraska!

Comment

I have a Big Green Egg, so I know your joy. Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

A hearty welcome from Norther Illinois.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome ZombieZZR

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Las Vegas.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit ZombieZZR! Nice cooker! I've been eyeballing those Primo Ovals XLs for some time now. I bet that's a pleasure to cook on.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                    1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
                    2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome aboard from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from Raleigh!

Comment

Welcome from Florida! It's great to have you here.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Charlotte!

Comment

Welcome to the pit ZombieZZR , enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here