Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David here

Started grilling many years ago. Started making smoke a while ago when my my source of deli meats went away. I have Celiac Disease and I watched a local store cross-contaminate their entire deli cabinet with flour out of stupidity. Needed to do something so I made the deck bigger, installed the offset smoker on the the grill, bought a good meat slicer and never looked back.

Working on making this work correctly and greatly improve the quality of what I cook.

Since I just joined myself, let me be the first to say welcome, David. I'm already getting--just moments after introducing myself here.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! It is a fun place to be.

Comment

Greetings, David ... and welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome aboard David! Me thinks you will be a serious contributor, cool. Glad you're with us, eat good &I enjoy!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit David. If you haven't already checked it out, read Meathead's pastrami recipe linked here. Many consider it the best recipe on the site.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit dbray45! We're happy you joined. My wife has celiac too. It's interesting how what seems like the vast majority of people who hear you order gluten-free just assume you're in the fad diet craze, and don't treat it seriously. Many don't realize some can actually be harmed by it. Thank goodness there's no gluten in meat.

Since this is one of your first posts, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
              1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
              2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

A hearty welcome from Illinois.

Comment

Welcome dbray45

Comment

Welcome from Nebraska, David!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. Couldn't find where to enter email. If I post the one I use in an open forum, I already get about 300 on a slow day.

Comment

• Huskee
                        Huskee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Don't post your email publicly. I'm referring to the one you gave us when signing up here. You can PM me your email of choice and I can make sure we save the one you will check regularly.

The domain has been set as safe

Comment

• Huskee
                        Huskee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        👍 .

Welcome from Indiana..

Comment

dbray45 David welcome to th' Pit!!!

Comment

Welcome from Florida!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here