Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hola from Sunny San Diego!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hola from Sunny San Diego!

I just wanted to thank the whole amazingribs.com team for always being my go-to for everything BBQ and other delicious recipes. Signing up for the Pitmaster Club was simply a bonus, for all of the great use and information I have used from the site. This is a small way to show my appreciation for many great meals, many times over. Thank you!

A little bit about me, first and foremost, the love of my life, my large Big Green Egg. I haven't named it, but if I did, it would be Betsy, or Betty, or Barbie...yes, Barbie. My egg, has changed my BBQ life, once an EGGhead, always an EGGhead

Married to my very patient and awesome wife Natasha.

My son Brody just turned 1, and he absolutely destroyed his smash cake...it was epic.

I have 2 small fur ball dogs, pomeranians...I know, I know, wasn't my first choice but I still love them.

Craft beer geek and collector of lambics and other spontaneously fermented sours and farmhouse styles.

Food loves include but are certainly not limited to, Pork (duh), Shellfish, Sushi (the real stuff, Nigiri, Sashimi), Eggs - because they are awesome, pretty much all Asian food, awe heck, I like everything, who am I kidding.

Grew up in the restaurant business and luckily escaped from it. Restaurants been in business for 35 years, and still going strong, I just had enough. For those in the business...you get it.

In conclusion, I look forward to being a contributing member of this community, and I thank you all for your help and information in advance.

Welcome Neal....and thanks for the support.

Looking forward to some good restaurant stories.

I waited on tables to get through college. That was ENOUGH.

Comment

Hey there Neal, welcome aboard! I just wonder how patient your dear wife will think if she sees you listed the FIRST love of your life as your BGE... maybe that's why you say she's "very patient and awesome"? Lol..
      Enjoy that sunny CA weather, it's cold & rainy here in central MI.

When you get a minute, check out Pit Boss' Welcome & Announcements channel, as well as the tips posts in that channel. These will help you learn your way around The Pit, as well as set up your signature. There's also a post that explains the best way to post nice big pics here... we like to see bragging pictures of your equipment and your cooks. We look forward to hearing more from you! Enjoy!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here