Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newfy53

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newfy53

Glad to finally be on board. Been following for years and everybody loves my cooking but I haven't told them my secret. Hope to learn more faster now that I'm in "The Pit". Thanks for the welcome and the rules. Won't be a problem from my side, just love to eat good, well cooked food. I pity those that can't cook and have to pay out their hard earned money in restaurants for hit or miss food. What I love most is cooking my best for anyone who graces my doorstep. Family or friends, everybody is welcome to whatever I have to give them.

A hearty welcome from Illinois.

Comment

Welcome newfy53! We're glad you're here.

Comment

Welcome newfy53

Comment

newfy53 - It's why I've been BBQ'ing forever. The people who most appreciate it are the people you realize that you most appreciate, as well. My mom and dad are getting older (I'm no spring chicken). While neither of them suffer from classic memory loss, memories do fade. So when my dad says "That's the best Prime Rib, turkey, rib (etc.) I've ever eaten" I take it not as a knock on my last cook for them but as a badge for something I've learned here or learned in the yard and shared here. I made a board sauce Prime Rib for them this year taking a bit of my stuff and mixing it with something I learned here and my dad is still bragging about it. Glad you are here and make sure you share!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here