Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wolffy from San Antonio TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wolffy from San Antonio TX

Hey y'all, I currently live outside of San Antonio and been BBQing since the early 90s. Started off with a New Braunfels offset smoker. I've since expanded my collection to include a trailer reverse flow pit, 22 WSM, 14 smokey joe, Assassin grill and Pit Barrel Cooker. I started a BBQ team in 2014, Wolf Down BBQ. I'm a retired USAF MSgt and still work at Randolph AFB. Besides BBQ, I like to drink beer, listen to rock, play darts, fantasy football and I'm a die-hard Eagles fan (originally from Philly).

Click image for larger version

Name:	WDbbq2.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	181.5 KB
ID:	259998Click image for larger version

Name:	Wolf-Down-BBQ.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	259999Click image for larger version

Name:	WDbbq.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	260000

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado!

Comment

Greetings from Florida Wolffy

Comment

Welcome Wolffy

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome, Wolffy!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Wolffy and thanks for joining! Nice looking rig and I like your logo.

Please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
                2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome! Glad to have you here, and that's some nice gear you have.

Comment

Welcome Wolffy! I'm former USAF myself. Was stationed at RAFB from 2001 thru 2005. Ever been to Harmon's? Used to really like their brisket for lunch.

Comment

Nice trailer! Welcome buddy

Comment

Welcome Wolffy ! Glad t' see ya' here!

Comment

Welcome from Schertz!
                            i just heard Retama Park is hosting a BBQ cook off in a couple of weeks. I might give it a go😎

Comment

Nice Rig!! Love the team name too! Welcome to the Pit. Happy to have ya.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here