Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Fort Eustis, VA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Fort Eustis, VA

Just joined the pit, looking to learn everything I can from everyone here. I am new to the smoking scene, I am using a Master Built electric smoker. I grew up eating Beef BBQ in Texas (still love it) but started eating Pork BBQ after the Army stationed me at Fort Campbell KY. 16 years ago
    Happy New Year!

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Chris has already made some awesome butt with Meathead's Memphis Dust! Welcome Chris!

Comment

A hearty welcome from Illinois.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! I grew up in Louisiana and now live in beef country in Dallas, but my tag says everything you need to know about how I feel about pork.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Midlothian - just south of Richmond.

Comment

• clkq4
              clkq4 commented
              Editing a comment
              RonB You are just right up the road!

• RonB
              RonB commented
              Editing a comment
              clkq4 - yes and I have been down that way more times than I can count as I was stationed at Little Creek for several years while in the Navy.

Greetings Chris... and welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Hello from Rochester, NY (Lake Ontario). I am very new to cooking on the grill. I have a gas grill, older Genesis, thought it was broken, purchased an Egg and started working my way up the recipe chain...first a hamburger, etc. Definitely want to try a reverse sear steak. The person who set up the Egg is also the regional director for both Weber Genesis and the Egg. The gas grill was not broken, just not assembled correctly. Now I have both and trying to learn. I did purchase the Meathead cookbook. Love the recipes! Can't wait until next summer to try them. Happy New Year! Linda

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Chris C! We're glad to have you here, thanks for joining up. My personal favorite is beef, but I do plenty of pork & chicken since beef costs so much more (at least here).

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
                2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome aboard. Hope to see some pics of the pork loin you're cooking today!

Comment

Welcome from Nebraska!

Comment

I am hanging out with Chris C today smokin' some pork tenderloin. Pictures will follow.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0372.JPG Views:	1 Size:	609.5 KB ID:	257610
                        Nice aprons! clkq4 and Chris C

Comment

Finished product......

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0373.JPG
Views:	88
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	257662

Comment

Welcome Chris C from Northern VA!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here