Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas Present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks tbob4 ! Those beers sound delicious. I have moved away from IPAs as, for me, they are just too hoppy and linger on the palate a little too long. I have cut and pasted your info here and will go on the hunt. I knew I would love this place!

So I went shopping with the wife last month. Before any judgement, wait until the end of the story. Anyway, we go to The Fountains in Roseville. Can't find a parking space it's so crowded. I go into a couple of stores with her and loudly sigh. You know the sigh. One look from her and she says "go ahead, I'll meet you at the Yardhouse when I'm done". For those that don't have a Yardhouse close by, it is by far the best place to to try new beers. They have 100s of beers on tap. Can't choose from the menu, pick a number and be surprised. It is so much fun. So I try this Rogue Santa's Private Reserve from Newport, Oregon. Very nice and you can find it in BevMo. I've tried a couple of other Rogue's and was pleasantly surprised. Try it.

Thanks for the tip and I'll keep an eye on those Ridgebacks.

Comment

I will look for that Beer. Our Ridgebacks - my wife received a video of them running around in Roseville yesterday east on hwy 70. Dogs names: Rhody, Zimba, Daphne, Duke and Tutus. All from litters 1 & 2 & 3 of DessieTutu. They live in Lincoln, Roseville, and Auburn. My wife is the breeder. We have puppies all over Ca and as far away as Utah and Alaska. I will look for Yardhouse, now when I go with the wife shopping. I know that sigh all too well. Thanks! Anytime you come to Chico, let me know.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, Hazi ! I remember Lincoln quite well. The first few times I voluntarily jumped out of an airplane was at Lincoln (sorry about the noise ... )

Comment

• Hazi
          Hazi commented
          Editing a comment
          Ha ha. Yup, they are still jumping here. Not me. I have trouble climbing on my roof.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here