Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Official Introduction to Amazing Ribs.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Official Introduction to Amazing Ribs.com

Hi my name is Fred Hixon and I love to barbecue. I barbecue on a 22" Weber Smokey Mountain and a Cookshack Smokette model 025 "electric smoker." I live in Massachusetts and my Cookshack smoker is great in the winter time. One of my favorite recipes is the Pastrami on AmazingRibs.com . I make this always in March when the corn beef brisket is on sale during St. Patrick's day. I am also a Kansas City Barbecue Society Certified Barbecue Judge.

Welcome from Indiana.

Comment

A hearty welcome from Illinois.

Comment

Welcome from Las Vegas, Fred.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit FredHixon ... 👍

Comment

Welcome for Southern Illinois. Try the cure your own corned beef from Meatheads recipe, worth the effort.

Comment

Welcome, that's when I make pastrami, too! (Actually 2 weeks after St Patrick's day it all goes on sale...)

Comment

Welcome FredHixon

Comment

Welcome FredHixon from Scunthorpe, England.

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Nebraska!

Comment

Welcome from N E Illinois

Comment

Welcome to The Pit FredHixon! Thanks for introducing yourself.

Although you've been with us for some time (and likely read this dozens of times on others' intros), here's your very own link to the homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                          1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
                          2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome and Happy Holidays from Baltimore, MD!! 🎄🎄☃️

Comment

FredHixon Welcome to th' Pit, glad ya' joined us here!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here