Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New guy

Well a coworker and great cook directed me to the site, and I look forward to using several of the great recipes on here to learn better ways of cooking. It started with showing me the PBC review here which didn't help my pocket book much... a neighbor on the street already had one and this was just the extra push I needed to have one sent to the house. Next was an MK4 and well you get the picture. All of the reviews from Meathead and the rest of you guys are making me poor quick. I've always enjoyed grilling but never had the knack for longer cooks like brisket or anything really on the smoker, but I'll get there. Looking forward to many more recipes and techniques from all of you. Oh, and I was able to pick up a Joule for my Christmas present to me and couldn't believe how easy that made life. For my steak, I still think I like the tried and true reverse sear, but I'll give it a few more shots. At least the chuck roast came out perfect.

Welcome to The Pit SJ9125! Great to get an intro from you, and thanks for joining up. Yeah, this habit we call BBQ is not a cheap one, but rejoice in the fact that you're not alone.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
    1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
    2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

• SJ9125
      SJ9125 commented
      Editing a comment
      Email and all should be posted and all of the replies are coming in perfectly. See you around The Pit.

A hearty welcome from Illinois.

Comment

Welcome from Florida!

Comment

Welcome SJ9125

Comment

Welcome from Indiana.

Comment

Welcome from the Lou!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Southern Illinois! The low and slow cooking promoted here will keep you and yours in Great Eats for the duration. Enjoy!

Comment

Welcome from Nebraska!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here