Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John in the Villages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John in the Villages

I am new to this site just today. This was recommended to me by a friend who shares my love for cooking. He and his wife gave me your new cookbook "Meathead - the Science of Great Barbecue and Grilling" for my birthday last month. I do a lot of cooking and have a lot of cookbooks, but this is the only cookbook that I have read like a novel, from cover to cover. It was a real "page turner" for me. No one interested in outdoor cooking should be without it. The recipes look great but, for me, the science really sets this apart from other cookbooks of this type (I also like the humor). It is well written and well illustrated. I am anxious to put into practice what I have learned from your book and what I will learn from this web site.

A hearty welcome from Illinois.

Comment

Welcome! We're glad you're here. I moved your post to our introductions channel, so you'll get the welcome mat set out for ya!

Comment

Welcome from Illinois. You can learn so much here. Have a fun and tasty adventure!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

John in The Villages Welcome to th' Pit, an' th' University of BBQ! I'm right in there, learnin' along with, and from you!
            (I'm th' one in th' pointy hat, on th' stool up t'wards th' front!)

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, John!

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome John in The Villages

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Baltimore, MD!

Comment

Welcome to BBQ-U! Good book and lot's of learnin' here on the website as well! Totally turned my Q up 1000%. I think I do as much Q'ing for others as I do for myself and family now. Never get tired of the rave reviews, and it's all thanks to this site and the folks here in the PIT. Stick around, pull up a chair and join in the fun!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit John in The Villages! We're glad you joined!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                        1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
                        2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome aboard John of The Villages. Do we have to pay a toll to get across yon bridge? Oh, we'll discuss that at another time. You will love this site! Eat good & have fun!

Comment

Greetings, John ... welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. We are happy to have you here.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here