Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New here, and want to learn; hopefully will have some info to share too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the Pit BBQbot 👍 I watched your video and I'm curios as to how you are going to price your device?

Comment

Gator Lau PBC support may be in our future, but probably after BGE. Not sure what the timing would be on that. I haven't used a PBC yet, though have used a friend's UDS that he made himself which I really enjoyed.
      Breadhead
      Not sure on exact pricing yet, but roughly will be in the $225 range for no wireless, and $290 with bluetooth and Wifi.

Comment

Originally posted by BBQbot View Post
        Gator Lau PBC support may be in our future, but probably after BGE. Not sure what the timing would be on that. I haven't used a PBC yet, though have used a friend's UDS that he made himself which I really enjoyed.
        Breadhead
        Not sure on exact pricing yet, but roughly will be in the $225 range for no wireless, and $290 with bluetooth and Wifi.
        BBQbot please keep all product discussions in our "For Sale or Trade" channel and be sure to adhere to the guidelines Huskee linked you to in his welcome message earlier. Not saying you can't talk about your products, just that we have a few guidelines to keep things fair and fun for everyone.

Comment

David Parrish No problem, sorry about that , got a little carried away answering the questions.

Comment

Originally posted by BBQbot View Post
            David Parrish No problem, sorry about that , got a little carried away answering the questions.
            It's OK to answer questions wherever they come. Try starting a thread in For Sale or Trade and funnel discussions there. And have fun!

Comment

Howdy Rich. Very interesting contraption you have there, my interest is piqued.

Comment

Welcome Rich! Very interesting product concept. Good luck, and looking forward to its availability!

Comment

BBQbot, Rich, Welcome to "The Pit"! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory! Enjoy "The Pit!
                  Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

• BBQbot
                    BBQbot commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Now this is a class I don't mind going to! Why couldn't school be more like this?
                    I'll be putting my studies to practice on Saturday, doing a rack of spares and a rack of baby backs!

Howdy BBQbot ! Welcome to the Pit, glad yer here!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! We are happy to have you here. It's good to see some more KEG owners in here.

Comment

Hi and welcome!
                      Cheers from Norway

Comment

Thanks everyone for the welcomes! Great forum, already been learning stuff. So much to read!
                        Spinaker great to here there's another Keg owner here, not many of us around it seems.

Comment

• Spinaker
                          Spinaker commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Few and far between

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here