Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

chobbzy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chobbzy

Hi all I have been reading this site for the last few years and thought since I have gained so much info I should pay up and support the site. I live over seas in nsw Australia my BBQ equipment consists of 1 6 gas burner and 1 big green egg, which I will be using this Xmas to make pulled pork with m dust a sauce not sure which one yet with some rolls I found on the site. To meathead great site mate and long may it live.

ps this should have gone in the introduce yourself section sorry

Welcome from Indiana.

Comment

Howdy from North California.

Comment

Well thanks guys that was quick we are just waking up here in Aust can I put a question here,
        i have pruned a fig tree some time ago and been letting it dry out, can any one tell me if the timber will be ok to burn
        with my beg thanks

Comment

Welcome chobbzy

Comment

A hearty welcome from Illinois.

Comment

chobbzy, Welcome to "The Pit"! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory! Enjoy "The Pit"!
              Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to The Pit chobbzy! Thanks for joining up with us. Regarding fig wood, I have read good things but haven't had the chance to try it myself. One fella on one of the PK Grill blogs swears it's his secret weapon in his pork butt recipe, for what it's worth.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
                2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

• chobbzy
                  chobbzy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Feel free to exclude me from your gold medal giveaway as I don't live in the USA my email is good have been receiving smoke signals for sometime now, so off to the homework page and have a read thanks for the info

Greetings from Colorado! I've spent copious time in Oz ... mostly Melbourne ... but a bit in Sydney. Both great places ...

Comment

• chobbzy
                  chobbzy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks mate I was born in Melbourne now in Sydney to cold down there for me 😱

Welcome aboard chobbzy! It's great to have you here. See you around The Pit!

Comment

Welcome aboard chobbzy! As far as putting your first post in the right place, well after 40 lashes with a wet sauce mop, we will let it slide this once. Looking forward to your input. Enjoy the ride, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. We are happy to have you here.

Comment

Welcome aboard, it is always nice to see someone from another part of our world enjoying this addiction of ours. I hope you enjoy and learn a boat load!

Comment

Welcome from Nebraska!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! I cook on a Big Green Egg, too.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here