Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Ontario Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Ontario Canada

Hi everyone, I have been lurking around here for a while now.
    There is a lot of information and everyone is so friendly.
    So i have decided to become a member.
    I love to BBQ and Smoke stuff. I have a Masterbuilt electric 40" smoker. A Napoleon gasser.. And the newest edition, Primo XL ceramic grill, this thing is amazing.
    Cheers everyone

Welcome to the Pit, SmokinBBQ!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome SmokinBBQ

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. We are happy to have you here with us. Are you familiar with Minaki, ON? Thats where we fly out of for our Bi-annual fishing trip. Beautiful part of the country.

Comment

• SmokinBBQ
            SmokinBBQ commented
            Editing a comment
            Wow. That's way up there. I've done some fishing in that area when I was a younger lad. I'm live down in Toronto. Thanks for the welcome.

SmokinBBQ, Welcome to "The Pit"! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory! Enjoy "The Pit"!
          My Old College Roommate and his Wife are from "The Souix"! They live in Brandon Mb now I think Ontario is Better Off!
          Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome aboard SmokinBBQ from Ontariariariario! It's is what we used to call it when I lived in that city across the river from Windsor. Spinaker reminded me that Ontario is a mighty big place, you could be anywhere & everywhere. It's most interesting that this site is filled with lurkers, yours truly being one meeself. Looking forward to some neat things that you do with your new rig. It's great that you're excited. Enjoy the ride.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit SmokinBBQ. It's great to have you here and thank you for your support!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
              • Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab.
              • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We never spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

Hello from Calgary, go Flames!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! You are good to go with cookers.

Comment

greetings from Indiana

Comment

A very belated welcome to The Pit SmokinBBQ!

Comment

• SmokinBBQ
                        SmokinBBQ commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks Huskee

A very hearty welcome from Illinois.

Comment

Whoa SmokinBBQ, we're not going to let you off that easy. How about a pic of the new rig, maybe before the deep freeze sets in?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here