Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from central Nebraska!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from central Nebraska!

Hi all! I'm super excited to finally be apart of this forum. I've been using the free version of this site for quite some time and finally was able to become a member! I've always been interested in bettering my skills at the grill and smoker so this website really has helped me tremendously. I started out with a Weber 22" kettle grill that I got for my 21st birthday and slowly worked up to a Rec-Tec pellet smoker that I absoulty love! I can't wait to be apart of this forum and all of the knowledge it will bring. Thanks for reading my introduction!

Welcome to The Pit Peterbilt123! We're glad you're here.

Comment

Woohoo nice muley!!!

Welcome. I've been up to the southeast part of the state three times for whitetails.

Comment

Welcome from another new guy!

Comment

I assume you are a trucker of some sort? I sell Class 8 for the 2nd largest Pete dealer in the country. Welcome!

Comment

• Peterbilt123
            Peterbilt123 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Greg! Thanks for the welcome! I work for one of the smallest Peterbilt dealers in the country. I've been a parts advisor/ outside sales for Nebraska Peterbilt for about 16 years now. Best truck in the industry if you ask me

• BBQCentralShow
            BBQCentralShow commented
            Editing a comment
            I am with Allstate Peterbilt Group. Corp office is in Minneapolis but I am here in Cleveland, OH...and I agree, Pete's rule!! :-)

Greetings ... and welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome aboard Peterbilt123! Looking forward to seeing you around The Pit.

Comment

Welcome, Peterbilt123 !

I'm a recent arrival here, my dang self!

Glad yer here, let me know when you've memorized all the info here lol!

We's practically neighbors, ah'm in NE KS...

Summertime, you can smell my smoke, wintertime, I get yours!
              Last edited by Mr. Bones; October 2, 2016, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Welcome Peterbilt123

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome Peterbilt! As good as it has been, just wait. You ain't seen nothin yet. Like to see what you do with one of those bad boys that your holding. Do you do you own butchering? Enjoy the ride!

Comment

• Peterbilt123
                        Peterbilt123 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        We do all of our own butchering. We also go to Oklahoma every year and shoot about 6 wild boar every year also to make homemade bratwurst, ham and breakfast sausage. This site has helped me with flavoring and cooking these wild animals. Its great to be here and can't wait to see and share more!

Welcome to The Pit Peterbilt123! greta to have you with us. Some great cookers there, the classic kettle and the Rec Tec!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                      1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
                      2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit! Where in NE are you located. I live in Morrill. Go Big Red!

Comment

• Peterbilt123
                          Peterbilt123 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'm from Doniphan, just in between Grand Island and Hastings.

• Dr ROK
                          Dr ROK commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Glad you decided to join. This is a GREAT site for information and support!

Welcome to the Pit! We are happy to have you here.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here