Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

jlazar from San Antonio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jlazar from San Antonio

Just joined the Pitmaster Club. Have been smoking on a Brinkmann Electric for about 7 years. Just got a WSM 18.5 to move up to real smoking. Really appreciate all the insight and information available on this sight. Helped me decide on the Maverick 732 and the upgrade to the Cajun Bandit door. Have only viewed one seminar (Harry Soo) but got some very valuable tips out of it. Look forward to continue learning from everyone. John

Welcome John! Nice job on the signature. We're glad you're here!

Comment

Welcome John. Sounds like you're navigating around here pretty good, your sig is filled out and you've already been able to watch a video. If you need any further help, just holler real loudly. There's a post that explains the best way to post nice big pics here that I like to share with new members, check it out when you can- we like to see bragging pictures of your equipment and your cooks. We look forward to hearing more from you! Enjoy!

Comment

Thanks to both of you for the welcome. Huskee, I used your instructions to post a couple of pics and a question in the techniques area. Your instructions really made it easy.

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          Great! I'll check 'em out.

Hey John, Welcome to the pit!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here