Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brian Jolley from southeast Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brian Jolley from southeast Michigan

Hello folks, Brian Jolley here sending regards from beautiful southeastern Michigan. I am an avid griller and became aware of the website after I purchased Meathead’s cookbook. The reason I joined is to learn techniques and recipes to produce delicious food on the grill and smoker. When asked what I like about grilling I’ve replied, "Actually what I really like is drinking beer. Grilling gives me something productive to do when I’m having a few.". I look forward to our interaction on the site. What an awesome forum.

Welcome aboard bjolley60 Is that Lake Michigan behind you? If so very cool.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! What do you cook on?

Comment

Greetings Brian ... welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome, Brian, and good answer to the question!

Pull up a chair, an' set a spell....

Comment

Brian, Welcome to the Pit. We are happy to have you here. If you hang around enough, the beer drinking will be something you do while you Grill, not the other way around.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Brian! I call it our outdoor cooking support group, but there's no 12 step program that can help you. Grillin and smokin lead to MCS, which is like Hotel California, you can never leave (there's no cure). Have fun and enjoy the science!

Comment

Welcome bjolley60

Comment

Welcome aboard Brian! I'm guessing Erie or Lake St. Clair. Can't wait to see how you handle the addiction. Tons to learn & the give & take is truly remarkable or should l say, amazing! Enjoy the ride.

Comment

Welcome Brian - Bob from across the lake here (Wisconsin). Many good folks with a ton of experience here. Soon you'll be enjoying the BBQ as much s the beer (almost).

Comment

Thanks everyone for the kind words of welcome! My picture was taken over the summer in Freeport Bahamas while the wife and I were on a cruise (we cruise a lot). The gear I have to cook on include a Weber Summit 4 burner gasser, both a 22" and 18" Smokey Mountain cooker, as well as an 18" Original Kettle charcoal.

Comment

• FireMan
                        FireMan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Well, l was close, sorta, almost.

Welcome to The Pit bjolley60. It's great to have you here and thank you for your support!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                      • Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
                      • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We never spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit bjolley60, nice to see more fellow MI folks here.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here