Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Canton Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Canton Michigan

Just got into charcoal grilling this summer bought a Weber 22" kettle. I mostly cook for one or two people. Butts and such I use my food-saver sealer...lol
    I look forward to getting some tips and learn from user experiences. I'm an old Newbie

welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Cormkev, greetings from a fellow Michigan dweller! Happy to have you here, thanks for your support.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
      1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
      2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome Cormkev

Comment

Welcome from Florida

Comment

Welcome from Leesburg, Florida.

Comment

Welcome from Laughlin Nevada

Comment

Welcome aboard! We're glad you're here! See you around The Pit.

Comment

Welcome aboard Cormkev! Now that you have your kettle, you do know that you have to get a Sn'S. Boy will you be in for some fun & good tastes. Enjoy the ride!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Cormkev, Welcome to The Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory! Another Weber 22 1/2" Kettle & S 'n S owner here! I have used Weber Kettles for 40+ Years, but I learned How to Use It Here on The Pit! You will need a good leave in digital dual probe thermometer! I would recommend a Maverick 732 or 733! An instant read thermometer such as the ThermoWorks MK 4 Thermopen is also very handy! I have posted some Pics of my Weber Performer with a BBQGURU DigiQ DX-2 Temp Control, S 'n S and SS Baffle Plate, a pure Smoking Machine!
                      Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	103
Size:	203.6 KB
ID:	214014 Click image for larger version

Views:	97
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	214016 Click image for larger version

Views:	109
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	214015 Click image for larger version

Views:	103
Size:	126.7 KB
ID:	214017 Click image for larger version

Views:	101
Size:	179.6 KB
ID:	214013 Click image for larger version

Views:	110
Size:	189.8 KB
ID:	214012 Click image for larger version

Views:	111
Size:	116.7 KB
ID:	214011 Click image for larger version

Views:	96
Size:	131.6 KB
ID:	214010 Click image for larger version

Views:	117
Size:	159.3 KB
ID:	214018

Comment

Welcome Cormkev1 We're glad you're here.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! You are off to a good start!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here