Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to the group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to the group

Hello, Greeting from North San Diego County California. We BBQ using Weber & Charcoal all year long, unless it is raining heavy

Welcome SoCalGuy

Comment

Welcome to The Pit SoCalGuy! It's great to have you here. I have a couple of Weber Kettles and think they're great. Hope to see you around often.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Hello from Hermosa Beach SoCalGuy ... Welcome to the Pit.👍

I have a 26" Weber kettle and a Slow n Sear to use with it. The SnS makes a kettle a nice smoker, plus it's the best way to sear a steak I've found yet. I also have a large Big Green Egg I use for long 16 hour low and slow cooks, because I can set it and forget about it. Plus I've been known to bake a few loves of sourdough bread on it too.😎

I grew up in Chula Vista so I'm very familiar with your area. Again welcome aboard my friend.👌

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

I'm from nowhere near California. Welcome aboard SoCalGuy.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
                Jerod Broussard commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank goodness for THAT clarification!!

Welcome to the pit!

Comment

Welcome!!....I'm closer to California than I am Europe.

Thankfully I have a patio for the heavy rains.

Comment

SoCalGuy, Welcome to The Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory! We BBQ Here Year Arround Too!
                  Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	120
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	213608 Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	105
Size:	184.2 KB
ID:	213609 Click image for larger version

Views:	104
Size:	201.5 KB
ID:	213610 Click image for larger version

Views:	112
Size:	216.5 KB
ID:	213611

Comment

welcome from indiana

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. Wish you great grilling!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit SoCalGuy! It's nice to have you here, thanks for your support and for popping in to say hello.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                        1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can set or change your email on file with us by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab.
                        2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. We are glad your here.

Comment

SoCalGuy Welcome to the Pit! What do you like to cook?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here