Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orrin here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orrin here

My name is Orrin. I live in a suburb of Portland, Oregon. My current equipment consists of a Weber Genesis with stainless steel grates, or a Weber griddle, or Grillgrates, and a BGE with platesetter, standard grates and Grillgrates. I have a lot of Thermoworks thermometers, a couple Anova sous vide machines, a flame thrower, and bags of wood chunks. I am willing to try about anything and don't care if its traditional, just so it comes out tasting good.

Greetings, Orrin ... and welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit BigO. It's great to have you here. Thank you for your support. You've got some nice cookers and thermometers. Grill Grates are great.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

See you around The Pit Orrin!

Comment

Welcome BigO

Comment

Welcome aboard Orrin from Oregon. Now I know why we will just call you BigO. You stick in these parts & you will be trying all sorts of things & lovin it! Enjoy the ride!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! You are good to go with equipment. I am a BGE guy, too.

Comment

Welcome to the pit Orrin, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

A belated welcome to The Pit BigO! Nice to have you here. Sounds like you have a couple great cookers and know your stuff. I think you'll fit in well here.

Comment

BigO, Welcome to The Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory!
                  Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

welcome from Indiana

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here