Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wrench 77 here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrench 77 here...

Hello. New to smoking. Enjoying to learn a new hobby.

Welcome to the pit, you are at the right place to learn and enjoy your new hobby. Enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome Wrench77

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Wrench77. It's great to have you here. Thank you for your support. What cooker(s) do you have?

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

It won't be long before you realize the smokin jones is much more than a hobby. You will be hooked, then the disease of MCS sets in. Whew boy are you in for a surprise. Welcome aboard, enjoy the ride!

Comment

Wow... Did you ever hit the Jack Pot. Most newbie backyard Pit Master wannabe's don't stumble into the Pit until they find themselves in a real pickle and not even a monkey wrench will solve their problem. You're a smart guy to get ahead of the learning curve.

Welcome to the Pit Wrench77 ... 👍

Comment

Indeed ... welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Damnit! I said I needed a WENCH!!!!

Comment

I just built a reverse flow insulated vertical smoker with 4 3x2 racks. I always look for the best quality information. I purchased Meatheads book. And decided to join up on his forum. Thank you for welcoming me.

Comment

Wrench77 Welcome to the Pit! So, what do,you like to cook and what do you cook it on?

Comment

I am working on upload some pics. But having some difficulty.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Wrench77! Thanks for joining up with us. If you need picture help, try going through the homework assignment that fuzzydaddy linked you to, there's a picture posting tutorial in there. Let us know if that doesn't help.

Comment

Wrench77, Welcome to The Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory! Listen to the "Deans", Huskee, fuzzydaddy, Jerod Broussard, CandySueQ, the Provost David Parrish and the President and Head Knocker Meathead and you will be OK! The Pit Club Members are Great as Well!
                          Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

I still need to add wood rack underneath, and fenders
                            ​​​​​​​

Comment

I built it with mini trailer to haul with atv. Total height. 5'10
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	14706029595121659435565.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	200.4 KB
ID:	205577

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here