Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From the sticks in Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the sticks in Oklahoma

Been using this site for a few years and decided to join so that I could support Meathead's endeavor. I've been grilling and BBQ'in for a really long time. My dad was always grilling something so I guess I caught the bug from him. My brother gave me my first Weber (18 incher) . I had to use a stick for the front leg because it was missing that one. My next Weber was a 22 bought in 94; still using it. Since then another 22 and 26 kettles and two WSM's have been added to the family. I'm really enjoying the added benefits by being a member. Here's a shot of lasts night's grill

Welcome aboard Willie. We're glad you joined! Nice cook and thanks for the photo.

Comment

Wow, that's beautiful, Willie. You da man. Welcome aboard. BTW, do you have a Slow 'n' Sear for your Webers yet?

Comment

• Willie
        Willie commented
        Editing a comment
        Not yet on the SNS, I just use a few fire bricks strategically placed. Will have to think about one though

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome Willie

Comment

Sooooo! You've been lurking in the woods all this time stealing info from this well honored organization have you? Well.......
          OK. Glad to have you aboard, enjoy the ride!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Willie! It's nice to have you here, thanks for your support. And yes, that is a beautiful shot. Perfect doneness and a nice board sauce too it looks like. Nicely done.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Willie, Welcome to The Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Class Participation are Mandatory!
              Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the pit Willie, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here