Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mwm4292 in Meridian Idaho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mwm4292 in Meridian Idaho

I am using the new Masterbuilt 40" Digital Electric Smoker. I have also used a Weber 22.5 with the Smokenator adaptor. Have done Baby Back ribs on occasions. All of the people that I have cooked for praise the outcome, but sometimes I wonder if they are just being kind to me.

Welcome to The Pit mwmillward. I'll bet that your food is much better than what they've had before, so kudos to you!

Comment

mwmillward We are our biggest Critic! I do a Brisket and ribs for a couple friends of mine on their Birthdays. I'm always a littler underwhelmed at the smoke flavor or the tenderness or well what ever. I'm almost embarrassed to take it to them but since I promised I do. Then they always tell me how wonderful the Smoke, tenderness or well what ever was. I always wonder if they were just being nice then Next year (or usually sooner like super bowl or 4th of July, ect) they are calling going can you do the Brisket and Ribs again?? PLEASE! So I'm beginning to believe that I'm just a little to Picky lol I'm Betting your the same way!!

Comment

Originally posted by mwm4292 View Post
        I am using the new Masterbuilt 40" Digital Electric Smoker. I have also used a Weber 22.5 with the Smokenator adaptor. Have done Baby Back ribs on occasions. All of the people that I have cooked for praise the outcome, but sometimes I wonder if they are just being kind to me.
        Welcome to the Pit! If they eat what you cook and comeback for seconds they mean what they say.

Comment

Welcome mwmillward

Comment

Ditto with LA Pork Butt! If they want more, they want more! Welcome aboard, enjoy the ride!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit mwmillward! Thanks for joining up with us here, and thanks for the support. We're glad to have you with us. I agree with all the other comments here- on the one hand we're always our own worst critics and maybe our friends are just being polite, but on the other hand if they ask you to cook again they must've liked it!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

mwmillward, Welcome to The Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ University! Attendance is Mandatory! New lessons everyday!
                Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome from another in Meridian

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! We're glad you're here! Do they come back to your house for more food? If so you must be doing something right! 😎

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here