Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New kid on the block...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New kid on the block...

Hi all,

Just decided to join the club and lean how to better cook my meals on my grill. I am from Montreal, Quebec and cannot really say cooking is my forte but the good thing is that the only possible way is up at this point!! Hopefully the days of burned and overcook meals are over!!

I purchased the book recently and started to read and discovered already some very interesting concepts I was not aware of. So far so good! Now I need to finish the book at start practicing. I am absolutely convinced my spouse will not mind me taking my turn and do more cooking!

So that's it for now. Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and say hi to the group!

cheers./Michel

Welcome Michel. You will learn a lot at this site.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. We are happy to have you here. let us know what your cooking on/with.

Comment

Welcome aboard! It will be Amazing what happens as you progress in your cooking prowess. The personal joy, the joy of your wife as you provide tasty meals. What will really be Amazing is as you contract MCS. The ability to excert self control will ebb, & you will wonder how you got to where you are. But not to worry, there are solutions. Enjoy the ride.

Comment

Welcome michelAtmtl

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome, michelAtmtl! My advice to you is follow the recipes and techniques precisely until you have a rock solid understanding of the concepts, then feel free to experiment and incorporate your own style. I have yet to encounter bad advice from Meathead.

Comment

Welcome aboard michelAtmtl. We're glad you joined.

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome, Michel!

Comment

Welcome to the obsession!

Oooh, I get to grill some boudin tomorrow that was made in southwest Louisiana! Sorry, thinking through my phalanges.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit michelAtmtl. It's great to have you here. Thank you for your support.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here