Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Northern Ontario...Sudbury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Northern Ontario...Sudbury

Hi ! My name is Chris and I have been an avid WSM and 22" Kettle user for years !
    Nice to find a great spot like this, where (almost) everyone has smoke and charcoal dust in their veins !!!!
    I also enjoy sous vide cooking and when I combine that with a hot grill, I get rave reviews !
    Live is waaaay too short not to enjoy great food !

All the best !

Welcome from Central Texas!

Comment

Welcome from East Texas!

Comment

Welcome Rattle Snake

Comment

Welcome to the pit Chris, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome aboard Rattle Snake. We're glad you joined Chris!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Baltimore, Md!

Comment

Welcome aboard RattleSnake! Hmmmm..............RattleSnake from Sudbury? That's up there. Are there any rattlesnakes up there or are you the only one? Enjoy the smoke & the ride!

Comment

• Rattle Snake
                    Rattle Snake commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Rattlesnakes are moving North !
                    We have had them in the French River area for several years (25 miles South)...They have crossed the river and are here !

Welcome to The Pit Rattle Snake! Nice to have you here, thanks for joining up with us and supporting us. SousBQ is becoming quite the hit with a lotta folks. Never got into sous vide myself. And, agreed- Life is too short to have mediocre food!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here