Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Art-A-Que

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Art-A-Que

Art here from Smithville Mo. Done few competitions and still learning.
    have a couple of 22" webers and a Horizon Marshall offset. Also a UDS.
    We are really about our sauce its called Art-A-Que and we are having some success with it. Not gonna quit my day job though LOL

Welcome to The Pit Art-A-Que. It's great to have you here. Thank you for your support. Congrats on your sauce success! What do you like to cook - any favorites?

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

Welcome Art-A-Que

Comment

Originally posted by Art-A-Que View Post
        Art here from Smithville Mo. Done few competitions and still learning.
        have a couple of 22" webers and a Horizon Marshall offset. Also a UDS.
        We are really about our sauce its called Art-A-Que and we are having some success with it. Not gonna quit my day job though LOL
        No luck finding it on a Google search. do you have a website?

Comment

• Art-A-Que
          Art-A-Que commented
          Editing a comment
          we are not commercial yet its been a word of mouth thing. looking for a bottler at this time. hopefully by this fall

Welcome aboard Artie, if I can call you that. Sounds like you will bring something for the table to us here in Pittville. Looking forward to your participation. Enjoy the ride!

Comment

Greetings, Art ... Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Hello Art from Smithville. I am down south by Harrisonville. Welcome to the club. These guys are good, you can ask any question and some one will answer it fast. Cooking preference is much like asking "what color should I paint my house", but you will get alot of good information and you can decide from there. Try everything, it will make you more of a well rounded cook.

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome Art - Always looking for good sauces. Keep us posted with progress on your product.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Art-A-Que! Congrats on the success with your sauce! And thanks for joining up with us. I have a very similar smoker to yours, the Yoder version. How do you like using it? I really enjoy when I have a lazy day to just sit back and let the fire burn. Let us know if you need help getting your gear added into your signature. Later!

Comment

as I am new not sure what adding gear to my signature actually means. So yeah I could use some help
                      Thanks

Comment

• MBMorgan
                        MBMorgan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Just hover your mouse over someone else's signature (the icon way down below the avatar that looks like an old fashioned ink pen nib) and you'll see examples of how we list our gear (and favorite beers, etc.). You edit your signature in your profile.

Art-A-Que, Welcome to The Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance and Participation are Mandatory!
                      Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here