Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another New Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another New Member

HI:
    Steve Vance here from Pelham, Alabama. About 1/2 way through Meathead's book. Thought I knew a lot. I don't know sh_t. Cooking on a Kamado Joe Classic smoker and a Weber Summit. I have been been happy with the smoker results, but I am just terrible trying to cook on a gas grill and wanted to get better. I think the book is going to help a lot and am looking forward to reading everyone's opinions.

Welcome slvance

Comment

slvance, Steve, Welcome to The Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ University! Attendance is Mandatory! I'll Bet the Prof's will meet You Directly!
      Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Super cool! Welcome

Comment

Welcome to The Pit slvance. It's great to have you here. Thank you for your support. You've got some nice cookers!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

Greetings Steve .. and welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome aboard! We're glad you're here! 😎

Comment

Welcome! I use a Weber Genesis gasser for my shorter cooks. Love the convenience of gas, but add smoke as needed. Have fun!

Comment

Hi I'm fargon and I'm krazy. I believe that smoke makes everything better. Last Sunday I cooked a duck, asian rub and glaze, with apple wood smoke. YUM!!! My neihbor smoked a couple of racks of baby backs with his usual hot curry and Montreal steak seasoning. I have been smoking meat for 50 years, but I'm always ready to learn something new.

Comment

• FireMan
                    FireMan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Fargon, how did you sneak in here. Welcome aboard, but git your own entry, so's we can welcome you appropiately!

Welcome aboard Steve! Opinions is what you will get lots of here! Some of it will be good to. Enjoy the ride!

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the pit Steve, there is a big kamado following here. Enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit slvance! It's nice to have you here, great job getting your gear in your signature too. We look forward to more from you.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here