Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from London!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from London!

Hi, my name is Arif. I'm 30 and live in London, UK. I've been grilling for a few years now, just for friends & family. But recently I've become intrigued with smoking and the sorts!

I've just bought a Lokkii Perfection Barrel and a Weber Smokey Mountain 18.5... Which I haven't used yet!

In my attempts to figure out how to make the most of the WSM I came across you folks and thought I'd join and learn from the experts.

In the UK, smoking is not really a 'thing' and as I am of Indian descent, we only know curry's and biryani!

So yeah, that's all for now folks

Welcome to the Pit AV86! You have come to the right place! 😎

Comment

AV86 Welcome to the Pit. We are happy to have you.

Comment

Welcome AV86

Comment

Welcome! If you start cooking from meatheads recipes in London you may have to open a restaurant Enjoy!!

Comment

Welcome and congrats on some sweet equipment!

Comment

Welcome, Arif!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit AV86. It's great to have you here. Thank you for your support.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

Thank you all for your warm welcome! Hopefully I'll be able to post some pics soon. fuzzydaddy going through the homework as we speak lol

Comment

Welcome, AV86, glad you found the best BBQ site!

Comment

Arif, welcome aboard. I've just picked up a couple of Indian cooking books & will try what I have done with my Chinese cooking. That is to grill/smoke the meat & add it to the dishes. I have no idea how it will turn out. We do have a couple of members in "the English Countryside". It will be most interesting how you come along. There are plenty of wizards of the art here to help you. Enjoy the ride!
                      Last edited by FireMan; July 26, 2016, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Welcome AV86 . Hope you enjoy The Pit and all the great info!

Comment

AV86, Arif, Welcome to The Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance is Mandatory! I'm Glad You are Meeting Some of the Prof's!
                          Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND USA, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome! Great to hear that someone from the UK is interested in Q. We are planning a trip to England in 2017. I'll look forward to seeing the restaurant you start - lol.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here