Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intro.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intro.

Hello fellow quers from Oak Grove, La. I've been trying it now for about three years now. I've been attempting to q now for about three years now. Wanting to learn from others. Feel free to drop me a line

Lbc@1153 Welcome to The Pit. What do you cook on and do you have any favorites to grill or smoke? It's great to have you here. Thank you for your support.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit @Lbc@1153 ... What are you cooking on?
        Last edited by Breadhead; July 25, 2016, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. We are happy to have you.

Comment

Lbc, we just have to have more info about you, so's we can congratulate you on your cooking. And, there are tons of experience in this site. And, we have to know if you have MCS, if not, we will help you in that area also. Welcome aboard, enjoy the ride!

Comment

@Lbc@1153 Welcome to the Pit! I am from New Orleans. Where is Oak Grove in relation to New Orleans? What are you cooking on and what do you like to cook?

Comment

Welcome to the pit from north west La. to north east La. Enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome!! I'm from the southwest part of state, been in east Texas for 15 years. Too bad Louisiana isn't the same size as the original Louisiana Purchase. My Lifetime hunting license could be used on a lot of real estate.

Comment

Ok, Guy's and gals several have asked wanting more information about Me. I'm 62 years young. I'm a licensed Embalmer and Funeral Director. Have been for the past 43 years. A 1973 graduate of Crossett High School (Crossett, Arkansas). and a 1974 graduate of Dallas Institute of Mortuary Science Dallas, Texas. I started my adventure of BBQing about three years ago. I've really have gotten into it in the past two years. I enjoy doing pork ribs, pork butts and chicken. I really want to expand my Qing horizons.. My goals are to one day enter a competition and WIN but I know that is further down the road. I have four rigs a propane six burner Char Broil, a char broil off set pit smoker and a Brinkmann electric smoker and a Char broil big easy. My favorite is the off set smoker. I really want to learn from other pitmasters out there by being able to net work on a site such as this. I look forward to hearing from you guys and gals. I also need to learn how to navigate on this site. God Bless all of you.

Comment

Nice to meet you Lbc@1153, and welcome to The Pit. Thank goodness there are folks like you out there in your profession! Thanks for what you do.

Comment

Welcome @Lbc@1153
                        Last edited by DWCowles; July 26, 2016, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

@Lbc@1153, Welcome to The Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ! Attendance is Mandatory! I am Glad You are Meeting the Prof's!
                              Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here