Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy from Galveston area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy from Galveston area

Lonnie Mac here. Figured I'd introduce myself. So here I am! I was active on the the virtual weber bullet for some time years ago but moved on to other smokers. Still a Weber kettle man at heart though. Anywho, glad to meet ya. I have gotten a lot if info from this site for quite some time so figured I should support it as well. Just rebuilt the ole Performer last weekend with new grates, new ash system, and the new metal table to replace the old thermoplastic thing. Man it is sweet!

lonnie mac Welcome to the Pit! Great looking set up. You're gonna fit right in.

Comment

Originally posted by Spinaker View Post
      lonnie mac Welcome to the Pit! Great looking set up. You're gonna fit right in.
      Thanks man! I forgot to mention that I also emptied the trash can for the first time in 9 years. LOL

Comment

Welcome. And greeting from Northwest Houston. Impressed your grass is still green.

Comment

Welcome aboard! I'll second on your set up. It almost looks like you could portray a mad organist going from rig to rig, hitting the riffs & notes you desire. Enjoy the ride!
          9 years for the trash can eh? So you did spruce things up for the pic, cool. Love,the cacti.

Comment

Howdy from central Texas!

Comment

Welcome lonnie mac

Comment

Originally posted by Obi-Dan View Post
                Welcome. And greeting from Northwest Houston. Impressed your grass is still green.
                LOL. Yea, man it is getting desperate down here now. Rain all around here in Bacliff today, not a drop for me.

I also have my old pit. Man I can't count the meals I have cooked on this thing. I cook a lot on an open fire. Don't quite know how to post links on this forum yet. Seems like they are all different! Here is my open cooking pit. Love the thing... We will see if the link works...

Fired up the big Texas pit today... What a fun day to grill some steak and veggies! Hope you enjoy the vid. I captured 100% of this footage with my Flip Ultra HD…

Comment

I really enjoyed watching your videos

Comment

Welcome to The Pit lonnie mac! We're glad to have you here. Wow what a nice back deck you have, great well rounded setup of cookers.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

• johnsteen
                      johnsteen commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I am on Tiki and I feel you on the rain. Can watch big rains on Galveston that stop going over the bay and seem to start again about exit 9 on 45.

Welcome to the pit Lonnie, enjoyed the video. Enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome lonnie mac! We're glad you're here.

Comment

Welcome aboard Lonnie mac. I really enjoyed your video! See you around The Pit!

Comment

Great looking setup you got there. Looks like you do a lot of entertaining.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! You are set to cook for a crowd.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here