Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hola from Valencia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hola from Valencia

Hi everyone. I am from Valencia, Spain, so english is not my first language. My wife bought me a Weber Master Touch GBS two years ago and I loved it, but I was almost completely ignorant about everything.

People here love to grill meat, sausages, veggies and even paella, but no friend of mine has a bbq, so I am quite alone.

Today, thanks to amazingribs and its staff, I proudly own a Thermapen, Maverick ET-733 and even a Slow'n'Sear and keep trying to learn every weekend to use them properly. Here butchers don't sell brisket, so I have to find alternatives.

If you like I can post a recipe to do valencian paella with the weber kettle.

Welcome to The Pit rafelo! Thanks for joining up. You have some great gear there, you're very well prepared to be a pitmaster! Great job getting your signature set up too.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!
    Last edited by Huskee; July 14, 2016, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Welcome aboard rafelo!

Comment

Would love to see a paella recipe on the kettle. Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by l'inferno View Post
          Would love to see a paella recipe on the kettle. Awesome.

Done!

There is a tradition in Valencia, Sunday is paella day. And in a bunch of homes paella is prepared by men. I learned this recipe from my mother and it has no

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! This is a great place to learn and share the fellowship of the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome rafelo

Comment

Welcome rafelo

Comment

Welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

You're English is infinitely better than my Spanish!

Looking forward to your posts and pics of your cooks.

Comment

Bienvenido al Hoyo!

I took a wild stab at it. Welcome to The Pit! 😂

Comment

Welcome aboard from Spain! It really LOOKS like you will fit right in. Enjoy the ride!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

rafelo, Hola and Weicome to The Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance is Mandatory! Your English seems better than my Spanish!
                              Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND USA, Dan

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here