Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from New England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from New England

Just signed up today and wanted to get my first post up! I'm in Rhode Island and about to move to New Hampshire and I get to buy some new toys as part of the the move, so I might be asking a question over in the charcoal section pretty soon!

Welcome to The Pit Chiefsilverback. It's great to have you here. Thank you for your support. Hope all goes well on your move and getting some new toys is great! We'll be glad to help with your questions!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Ask away any time ...

Comment

Welcome Chiefsilverback

Comment

Welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Thanks all. I've only been a member for a few hours and already I'm embroiled in an 'egg v kettle' battle in my head!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! It is a good place for questions.

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy selecting your new toys. Enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Chiefsilverback! Thanks for joining up with us! Ask away, we love spending other people's money, ha ha. But seriously, there are many talented members here who can offer great insights to help you make your choices.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here