Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy from Central Texas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy from Central Texas!

Hey everyone. Lets cook some meat!!! ​

Stevo.

Greetings, Steve ... welcome to the Pit!

Comment

I agree Stevo!! I just reheated a hamburger patty that was grilled last night, but it was all good, especially the home-jarred jalapenos I got from a guy at work.

Welcome to the Pit!!! East Texas is HOT and DRY!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Stevo. It's great to have you here and thank you for your support.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

Steve, welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Welcome Stevo

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Tell us what you cook on and like to cook.

Comment

• Stevo
                Stevo commented
                Editing a comment
                I setup my sig to show my cookers... A 20" dia offset smoker made by Longhorn BBQ Pits in Ulvalde, Tx. And a Weber Genesis gas grill. I cook most anything, pork butts, ribs, and loin. Beef brisket and plate ribs. Various birds and fishes too

Tonight is cedar plank grilled salmon! Recipe from Malcom Reed... https://youtu.be/ZsiCg95uBSU

Comment

Welcome to the pit Steve, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Stevo! I agree, let's do this. Thanks for being here!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here