Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Upstate NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Upstate NY

I have been a lurker for several years. I figured it was time to join the club. I currently have a Weber 22.5 along with a makeshift $200 dollar special which I have used for 6 years. Looking forward to learning and contributing to the community.

Welcome Vikefever

Comment

Greetings ... and welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Thank you ! Hot dogs tonight, but Brisket tomorrow or Monday. Wifey needs her beef.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
          Jerod Broussard commented
          Editing a comment
          Get some salt on that brisket. And Welcome!!!

Welcome to the Pit! You are in the right place to learn.

Comment

I have done 8 briskets in my life 3 great, 2 passable, 3 the dog is still chewing on 3 years later. I have learned much from the site in the last few years, but there is always nuances that always pop up that you want to try.

Comment

Vikefever, Welcome to The Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance is Mandatory! Don't knock Your Weber Kettle! Look into a S 'n S (Slow and Sear) by Adrenaline BBQ! Check the Amazing Ribs Home Page's Reviews Section for Weber Accesories! You will be Smoking Briskets, Pork Butts and Anything Else! I have had Weber Kettles for +- 45 Years, currently I own Two and a Brinkman Cos, and ???
            Eat Well and Prosper! 💥🇺🇸🎂🇺🇸💥 Happy 4th of July! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Vikefever. It's great to have you here. Thank you for your support. Please post some photos of your brisket smoke if you would! We're big fans of food and equipment photos.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. Welcome to The Onsession!

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Born and raised in Saratoga Springs, NY! . Where is your Upstate location?

Comment

• AdamJG
                      AdamJG commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm in Saratoga County, Halfmoon area. I've seen a few upstaters in the pit. Nice to know we're well represented!

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome Vikefever from California.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. Thanks for joining you will not regret it.

Comment

Howdy NY! I have worked up in the Watertown area. James River paper mill and Fort Drum, Industrial Construction. Loved the time I spent there.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here