Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member - Central Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member - Central Texas

Greetings to all. New member here from Georgetown, Texas. I have migrated to the Pit Barrel Cooker from a 700 pound horizontal offset stick burner. Getting too old to spend all night adjusting dampers trying to keep a steady temp. Plus the PBC is just fun to cook with. I use a Weber Jumbo Joe for grilling and still have the HOS because it is so manly. This seems like a good community and I look forward to interacting with you all.

Greetings ... and welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Indiana

Comment

Georgetown, I wonder if they still have indoor archery shoots there....

Welcome! My Pit Barrel has done me well.

Comment

Welcome fullernet

Comment

Jerod Broussard my teenage grandkids practice archery at an indoor facility, so yeah, I guess so.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit fullernet! We're glad you joined. See you around The Pit.

Comment

fullernet, Welcome to The Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance is Mandatory!
                Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit fullernet! Great to meet you, thanks for joining up with us. You have a couple great cookers! I hear people talk often about all night cooks on the offset, and the pain associated with that. I have never done that with mine, Sure I've started at 4am a handful of times, 6am other times, but never stayed up all night with one. What did you cook when you pulled the all nighters?

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome from Chicago

Comment

Welcome to the pit fullernet!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession ... I understand not wanting to feed a fire all night. I traded my wonderful stick burner for an even more wonderful kamado.

Comment

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ!

Comment

Hello from Pearland! Just a bit south of Houston.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here