Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and Thank You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello and Thank You

Wanted to take a quick moment to say thanks for this wonderful website and hello to all you folks!

Been practicing BBQ for many years now and Meathead's advice has helped me get to the next level. The least I could do was to sign up for the Paid Membership.

Buying the book is next!

May travel from St. Louis to see you in Middleton on the 6th of August!

Welcome Bob Benhardt
    Last edited by Jerod Broussard; June 18, 2016, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Greetings, Bob ... and welcome to the Pit!

Comment

- Welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome Bob Benhardt . Enjoy this wonderful site and all it's members!!

Comment

Welcome to the pit Bob, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Bob Benhardt. It's great to have you here. Thank you for your support. What cookers do you use and do you have any favorite foods to grill or smoke? Enjoy the book and hope you get to travel to Middleton!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

• Bob Benhardt
                  Bob Benhardt commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Fuzzy, I run a very cheap offset smoker but I use split oak and chunk fruit and nut woods.

Pork shoulder is the best so far with chicken in second and brisket/ribs needing more practice.

Everything I do is smoke method - more time to drink beer that way.

What about your gear and favorites?

• fuzzydaddy
                  fuzzydaddy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for asking! I have a couple of Weber Kettles (18inch, 22, 26), a Big Green Egg and lots of accessories. My signature has most of my gear listed. My favorites are pulled pork, pulled beef (chuck roasts), ribs, spatchcocked chicken, and... A PBC in the future.

Welcome to The Pit Bob Benhardt! Great to have you here. Thanks back atcha for joining up with us here!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here