Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Dayton OH-IO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Dayton OH-IO

Hello everyone, my name is Scott and I learned about Amazing Ribs from listening to The BBQ Central Show via podcast. I love grilling the usual burgers, dogs, baby back ribs my favorite, and anything else that I'm in the mood for. I just bought my first smoker Oklahoma Joe Highland model and really looking forward to firing it up with baby backs for my first cook.

- welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Greetings, Scott ... welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome attocs

Comment

Welcome to The Pit attocs. Baby back ribs are delicious. Congratulations on your new smoker and all the best to you on your first cook on it. Have fun! It's great to have you here. Thank you for your support.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! We're glad you're here.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Scott!... You have found a community of folks who have come together because of their passion and love for grilling, smoking, BBQing, and cooking food. We ask and answer questions, help each other out, encourage, share, and help each other enhance the quality of food we each turn out... Most of all though we have fun!

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, looking forward to being a part of the best grilling and bbq site in the world.

Comment

Hi, Scott. Fellow Daytonian here. Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! We are happy to have you.

Comment

Welcome to the pit Scott, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit attocs! Thanks for joining up with us, we're glad to have you here.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

attocs, Scott, Welcome to The Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ! Attendance is Mandatory! I am Glad You are Meeting Some of the Prof's!
                            I wonder Where Huskee Bought That Plastic Fish?
                            Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here