Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I'm Jim new member from Omaha, Ne. Thanks to all the info on this site, smoked my first brisket yesterday on my Blaz'in grillworks pellet smoker........everybody loved it.

Welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession! We're glad you're here.

Comment

Welcome jsloger

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, Jim!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from a fellow pellet griller. Enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit jsloger! Nice to have you here with us. Brisket sure can be good eating!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome aboard jsloger! See you around The Pit.

Comment

jsloger, Welcome to The Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.! Attendance is Mandatory! If you look due North up I 29 you will see my Smoke!
                  Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to The Pit!! We are happy to have you. nice work on the brisket last weekend. We would like to see some pictures. jsloger

Comment

Welcome jsloger I hail from Papio so it is nice to have another local guy on here. How do you like your Blaz'n Grillworks smoker?

Comment

Welcome! I just joined recently too and already can't stop checking the forum lol

Comment

Welcome to the Pit jsloger ... It's the best $24 you've ever invested in your BBQ hobby.👌 Have fun in the Pit Sir.

Comment

Welcome from another newbie.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here