Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to Wood Pellet - Traeger Pro Series 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to Wood Pellet - Traeger Pro Series 22

Happy Early Father's Day to me. My wife let me pick up the new Traeger Pro Series 22 on today. I've been smoking for a while now with a Weber Smokey Mountain and Char-Griller Akorn but had interest in the Traeger line. We'll see how this goes.

Congrats ... and welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome dpwaters72

Comment

Welcome to The Pit dpwaters72! I just looked at the Traeger Pro Series 22 and it has a nice grilling area size. Hope you have many great cooks! Do you have any favorite foods you like to cook? See you around The Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the world of pellet smokers. I got my RecTec Mini not even a year ago and I love it. don't think I have the time/patience for anything more labor intensive right now...... Maybe when I retire.

Comment

Welcome aboard The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Welcome aboard! I am sure you are going to enjoy that new Traeger.

Comment

It's great to have you here dpwaters72. Thank you for your support.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members. It contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

See you around The Pit!

Comment

Welcome aboard dpwaters72! Nice to have you here. You'll have to let us know what you think of the flavor differences between the Traeger and your WSM. And congrats on the new toy!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here