Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all!

Lou K here from Manassas, VA. Been playing at grilling and smoking pork and chicken for a few years, time to get a little smarter about the whole business. Looking forward to reading and gabbin' with y'all!

Welcome to The Pit 1SG LouK! Nice to have you here. You'll love what you pick up from the many talented members here.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome aboard First Sergeant! All the way!

Comment

• martybartram
        martybartram commented
        Editing a comment
        A 4/325, 88-92, retired (1SG) in 2008

• 1SG LouK
        1SG LouK commented
        Editing a comment
        Retired in '98, after Division, spent the rest of my career in FA, mostly Lance/MLRS. Good to have another Top around. My boss retired 1 star had 4 commands from company to ADC in the 82... Best boss I've had since I took off the BDUs.

• martybartram
        martybartram commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a nice background to have in a boss! I live in Moore County and still work at Bragg at the Special Warfare Center and School. I can take a deferred retirement in 2 years and may. I am so ready for a career change!

Welcome 1SG LouK

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, Lou!

Comment

1SG LouK welcome to learning in the Pit! What do you cook on and what do you like to cook?

Comment

Welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Welcome aboard 1SG LouK!

Comment

1SG LouK, Welcome to The Pit! You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ! Attendance is Mandatory!
                Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Lou.

Comment

Thanks for the warm (but not over 250 degrees) welcome! Looking forward to learning, sharing, and maybe listening to a take or two 'round the pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit 1SG LouK ! You are certainly in the right place for great information. These guys really know their BBQ. This is my first year with a smoker and learning a ton of stuff.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here