Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here from Salem, Oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here from Salem, Oregon

Trying out my free Pit membership after buying Meatheads excellent barbecue and grilling guide. I fiddled with Weber kettles and cheap gassers for years, and then got more serious about this when I bought a Traeger about five years ago. The Traeger is now on its last legs, so I am going back to gas with a Weber Genesis E-330 -- probably buying it today. Looking forward to the speed and precision of gas again, and being able to get a decent sear. I will also experiment with the various techniques of adding smoke to the Genesis experience.

Welcome BillinOregon

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! If there is still time, I'd check out the EP-330 ... It's got all stainless internals (I bought one last year from Amazon and couldn't be happier).

Comment

BillinOregon - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! I'm a gasser guy myself. I'm just exploring charcoal again. I love both. Certain things I like to grill with gas, and some with charcoal. Enjoy!

Comment

Welcome aboard BillinOregon. The Slow 'N Sear is a fantastic way to get a great sear on a Weber Kettle. Enjoy your new gas grill and if you would, post some photos of it in action!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit BillinOregon !

Comment

Welcome to The Pit BillinOregon! We're glad you joined up to say hello! We hope you like The Pit so far, it's nice to have you here.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

BillinOregon, Welcome to The Pit! You have Just Enrolled in the BBQ Univ! Attendance is Mandatory!
                    Eat Weii and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!! We are happy to have you.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here