Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Southern Yankee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Southern Yankee

Hey everyone, just wanted to say hello. CT born and raised and recently relocated to the Charlotte area. I've always loved to grill and when my wife and I bought our first house in CT I was torn on a grill. I learned how to cook on a Webber kettle, but also liked the convienence of a gas grill which led me to the Char Griller duo. Not the best grill out there, but definitely gets the job done. A few years back my wife got me the side firebox for smoking. I love spending my Sundays on the deck enjoying the nice weather and cooking up some delicious food. I pretty much will try anything on the grill. I typically Google anything before I cook it, and more often than not found myself on this site, so I FINALLY decided to join. Looking forward to learning from everyone.

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Yank. We're glad you're here.

Comment

J-Robb, Welcome to The Pit! You have Just Enrolled in the BBQ Univ! Attendance will be Taken Daily!
        Eat Well and Prosper! From. Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome J-Robb

Comment

Welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! I had that Chargrillers set up for a number of years, and particularly liked how the gas grilled with cast iron grates. I gave it to my brother-in-law when I settled in on cooking everything on a BGE.

Comment

Welcome aboard J-Robb. No experience with a Char Griller, but I have 2 Weber Kettles (22" & 26") and they both produce some great food using the Slow 'N Sear accessory. We're glad you're here!

Comment

Welcome!

Do you know the difference between a Yankee and a Damnyankee? A Damnyankee won't go home. (And yes, it's one word!)

Comment

Welcome to the Pit J-Robb !

Comment

Welcome to The Pit J-Robb! Nice to have you here, thanks for your support. Good job getting your signature up & running too!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here