Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EggHead from Utah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EggHead from Utah

Just getting around to introduce myself, I am a big fan of this amazing ribs, from the tips, pointers and all around good advice. I learn something new every time I log on. I am a big fan of the smoke. I will be ordering meatheads cook book. I am always looking for new techniques for my green egg. I also have brinkmann trail series smoker. I am on my 2nd egg, had to upscale to the XL to keep the parties going. any advice from eggheads out there is appreciated.

Welcome to the Pit! I kinda miss Utah ... We spent more than a few years in Kaysville.

Comment

• tuff66
      tuff66 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, I appreciate that.

• tuff66
      tuff66 commented
      Editing a comment
      I am excited to learn more from all the seasoned members on here. I enjoy cooking of all facets on my egg.

Welcome to The Pit tuff66! We're glad you're here. You'll find we have a pretty good kamado community and we're working on becoming even better!

Comment

• tuff66
      tuff66 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, I am excited to learn from other ceramic chefs and hope I can give advice where needed. I have learned a lot from tips and advice so far. great forum. thanks guys.

tuff66 ... Welcome to the Pit!👍

There's a lot of Kamado owners in the Pit. Some with 20 years experience, CeramicChef . We all have some ideas and proven technique of how to get the best results from a Kamado cooker but no one knows it all.

We don't know what you don't know.🤔 So float a question out to the group and sit back to receive lots of ideas and suggestions. That's kind of how the Pit works. Take the ideas that make sense to you and give them a try. I've had a large BGE for 5 years and learn new tricks, techniques and methods from Pit members all the time.

Comment

Welcome aboard tuff66! I also have an XL. My indirect setup is a Woo and stone from the Ceramic Grill Store. I do not have a platesetter (ConvEGGtor as they now call it). Looking forward to interacting with you.

Comment

From one egghead to another, welcome!

Comment

Welcome tuff66

Comment

tuff66, Welcome to The Pit! It took you Long Enough! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

tuff66 - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

We're having a Kamado discussion over in the Kamado Section found under the Grills & Smokers area of this great place. Come on over, read, suggest, comment, etc! We'd love your input!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit tuff66 .

Comment

Welcome to the Pit !

Comment

Welcome to The Pit tuff66! Glad to have you here. Keep the smoke rolling!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here