Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Joined today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Joined today

Good day all, my name is Rich. I have used this site on several occasions and decided to join the Pit. I have a Weber 22" and PBC, love them both. Look forward to expanding my knowledge of BBQ and grilling

Welcome Rich. If you want to smoke great meats, you are in the right spot.

Comment

Thank you. Nothing like the aroma of a good smoke and cool beverage!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, Rich. The wealth of information at this site is extraordinary.

Comment

rswojda Welcome to the Pit! You are good to go with cookers. What do you like to cook? What are you cooking this weekend?

Comment

I like to cook just about everything. I'm actually not cooking this weekend, will be fishing out of town for the whole weekend. Hopefully I will bring back some to put on grill.

Comment

Welcome rswojda

Comment

Welcome Rich, glad you joined us! Have fun fishing this weekend

Comment

Welcome. Can't go wrong with a PBC and Kettle

Comment

rswojda - Welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

WE look forward to your posts, especially those with pics!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit...👍 Take your kettle on your fishing trip. You'll always get invited back as the Pit Master deluxe.😎

Comment

Welcome aboard, Rich!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Rich! We're glad you're here. Great choices on the PBC and Kettle. What temp units do you use for the pit and meat temps? Looking forward to hearing about your cooks, and seeing some photos. Have a great time on your fishing trip.

Comment

Welcome to the pit Rich, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

rswojda, Rich, Welcome to The Pit! You have just enrolled in the BBQ Univ! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan
                              Last edited by Danjohnston949; May 28, 2016, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here