Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KalboAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KalboAL

How's it going?! I'm a new member who thought he knew a little something about a bar-b-q, but WOW this site just blows me away! I'm not sure exactly how much food I'm going to give away this summer, but I know I will be cooking for more than my family can handle. I stared off smoking some ribs this past weekend. Two racks of Baby Back and one rack of St. Louis style and used tips from within to produce what I think are my finest products yet. Take a look and let me know if they look decent. Looking forward to trying out as many recipes as I can too.
    Cheers!
    Al

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0684.JPG
Views:	96
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	171484 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0685.JPG
Views:	98
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	171483

Welcome to the Pit. Your ribs look awesome!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, kalboal ! I think you nailed it! Now I just have to wipe the drool off of my monitor...

Comment

kalboal Welcome to,the pit. The ribs look good. They have a nice smoke ring. Did they pull clean from the bone when you ate them and were they tender? If they did and were, you are right on course. Folks will be asking for more. What do you cook on?

Comment

Welcome kalboal

Comment

Welcome to the pit kalboal !

Comment

kalboal, Welcome to The Pit! You have just enrolled in the BBQ Univ! By the Looks of Your Ribs, I think you should start on Your Masters!
              👍👍👍👍👍 Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit kalboal . Nailed it!

Comment

kalboal - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

A belated welcome to The Pit kalboal! Welcome aboard and thanks for your support here. I too think your ribs look mighty fine- nice smoke ring and that bark under the sauce looks good from where I sit. I bet they tasted as good as they look.

What are you cooking on??

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here