Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim here

Hey all,

Been obsessively reading Amazing Ribs since I found the smoked turkey recipe in 2011 or 2012. My main instrument for years has been the Weber 22.5 kettle with smokenator. Recently I've acquired a Hasty-Bake Gourmet 256 which is probably the coolest thing I've ever owned. I also have the Lodge steel outdoor cooking table for charcoal cooking with cast iron (you can deep fry over charcoal!).

Good to be around and look forward to learning a lot!

Welcome Tim!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. We are happy to have you. Congrats on the Hasty Bake. I heard those are awesome. You're in good company. Some of the top Brass around these parts also own Hasty Bakes. TimPowell

Comment

Welcome aboard TimPowell. Great equipment you have! Have you looked at the Slow 'N Sear for the kettle? It's superb for searing and for low-and-slow cooks. I used to have a smokenator for one of mine, now they both have the Slow 'N Sear. I have a 22" and a 26". Looking forward to seeing you around.

Comment

TimPowell, Welcome to The Pit! You have just enrolled in the BBQ Univ! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Greetings, Tim ... welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome TimPowell

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

TimPowell - welcome to The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

Welcome to the pit TimPowell!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Tim.

Comment

Welcome to the pit Tim, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit TimPowell! I think I've been chatting with you for a couple years, nice to have you here!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here