Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Ohio

As I approach my 1 year anniversary as a member of this great site I wanted to say hello. Been following the site for sometime and became a member last spring but life tends to keep me very busy and I kept neglecting to introduce myself. Thanks to this site I use a Weber Master-Touch 22" and the Slow 'N Sear and have been using them for the past year to make some of the best food I've ever had as well as sharing it with others who tend to say the same thing. All the knowledge that is available here is amazing and I love this site.

Hello from a fellow Ohioan. Don't let my avatar confuse you. Born and raised in Buffalo but I have called central Ohio my home for 20 years. I have the same set up as you and also because of this sight I now make some pretty good BBQ.

Comment

• jkwagner
      jkwagner commented
      Editing a comment
      Good to meet you ssandy. I think this site does a great job of helping people turn out some good food.

Welcome jkwagner

Comment

• jkwagner
      jkwagner commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks DW

jkwagner - we're glad you're here at The Pit and welcome to The Obsession!

Comment

• jkwagner
      jkwagner commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Chef, it is definitely an obsession.

jkwagner, Welcome to The Pit! It took you long enough! Eat Well and Prosper! From Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

• jkwagner
      jkwagner commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL thanks Dan. Yeah, my activity will be sporadic at best but figured it was time to finally post.

Welcome, JK!

Comment

• jkwagner
      jkwagner commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks MB.

Southwest Ohio here. Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

• jkwagner
      jkwagner commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Bad.

Welcome aboard! We're glad you are here.

Comment

• jkwagner
      jkwagner commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks fuzzy, glad to be here.

Welcome to the pit, enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ.

Comment

• jkwagner
      jkwagner commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks jharner, it truly is the Wikipedia of BBQ, I love it.

Welcome to the Pit. We are happy to have you. But you already knew that.

Comment

• jkwagner
      jkwagner commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Spin, I'm happy to be here.

Any of you Ohioans live near Mt. Gilead?

Comment

• badf00d
      badf00d commented
      Editing a comment
      About 2 hours for me.

• EubieQ
      EubieQ commented
      Editing a comment
      2.5-3hrs for me from Porkopolis.

• ribeyeguy
      ribeyeguy commented
      Editing a comment
      Only reason I ask is that as a kid I spent most of my summers there. It was a short walk to Dogwood Valley which I guess has now morphed into a Jellystone park. Times change I guess.

Welcome to The Pit jkwagner! Nice to have you here, thanks for your support and the nice words. Greetings from central MI.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list in case you are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here